Our commitment to your personal data
We want to offer our services respecting data protection at the highest professional standards, but also to implement the highest standards of confidentiality and transparency regarding the personal data that we process in our current activity. Our fundamental values are defined by the total protection and transparency regarding the processing of your data in the provision of our services and contractual matters.
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of personal data that we process, the ways and purposes for which we collect them, the situations in which we transfer personal data, as well as the rights and options you have in this regard. At the same time, the Personal Data Processing Policy details how we process personal data in customer relationship management, most often to keep you up to date with the latest developments or events in your area of interest.
The operator of your personal data
The operator in relation to personal data is Outdoor-Romania.ro.
Categories of personal data processed
The personal data we process may include:
– Contact information, such as your name, postal address, including home address, if you provided it to us, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number, and e-mail address mail;
– Additional information processed in the context of a contractual relationship with us or voluntarily communicated by you, such as instructions given, payments made, information on any legal issues, disputes, litigation, or other actions in which you are involved in any capacity;
– Details of your visits to our offices, by us to you, or any other details about how you interact with us;
– The data resulting from your browsing on our website, collected through cookies and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
Any processing of personal data will be carried out based on one of the following legal grounds:
– The processing is necessary for concluding or executing a contract/invoice to which you are a party;
– The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation of the provider;
– Processing is carried out with your consent;
– Processing is necessary in order to protect your interests or that of another natural person;
– Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of us or a third party (e.g. when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which your organization is a party).
In the case of special categories of data, processing shall be carried out if, in addition to a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions is met:
– The consent of the data subject was obtained;
– We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We may use your data for the following purposes ("Allowed Purposes"):
– Offering services specific to our field of activity;
– Management and administration of the contractual relationship with our clients;
– Compliance with our legal obligations (such as obligations to combat money laundering and terrorist financing, reporting obligations to tax authorities);
– Managing security and access to our offices, managing the use of the IT systems we use (e.g. website, data management platforms, communication systems used), including the prevention and detection of security threats, fraud or other unauthorized activities, or malicious;
– In order to comply with court decisions and to exercise and/or defend our rights and interests;
– Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you, including (as we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) conducting customer surveys on the level of customer satisfaction with our services;
– For any purpose related to and/or ancillary to any of the above, or for any other purpose for which personal data have been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
Also, based on your consent, we may send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest developments in the field, announcements, and other information regarding our services, products, events, and projects or other promotional events.
Updating your personal data
If any of the personal data you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your first name, last name, or e-mail address or if you wish to cancel any request made to us, or if you become aware of it. the fact that we have any incorrect personal data about you, please contact us by e-mail at: contact (at) outdoor-romania.ro
We will not be liable for any loss arising from incorrect, inauthentic, insufficient, or incomplete personal data you provide to us.
How long do we keep your personal data
We will cease the processing of personal data when they are no longer reasonably necessary in the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable), and (i) there are no longer any legitimate and compelling reasons justifying our further processing. (including the legal obligation to continue to store such data) and which prevails over your interests, rights, and freedoms, or (ii) if we no longer need them to establish, exercise, or defend a right in court.
Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data:
– The right to request a copy of the personal data about you that we hold;
– The right to rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
– The right to oppose or restrict our use of your data;
– The right to withdraw your consent for the processing of data processed based on consent;
– The right to the deletion of personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer necessary or the processing is contrary to law;
– The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we have received from you or to transmit them to another entity indicated by you;
– The right to withdraw your consent for the processing carried out based on consent. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process your data and will take appropriate steps to delete personal data. We may, however, process your personal data if there is another legal basis for such processing.
If you wish to exercise the rights mentioned above, please contact us using the following contact details:
– E-mail: contact (at) outdoor-romania.ro
Concerning the marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of each message received by e-mail from us or by replying to mail with the text: Unsubscribe.
In order to comply with our legal obligations for the security and confidentiality of our data, when you exercise one of the rights you enjoy as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a document. identification, or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and send you a response within the deadlines provided by law. If you are not satisfied with our answer or consider that the processing is done in violation of applicable law, you can file a complaint to the Romanian data supervisory authority: National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing – based in Bd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania.
Updates to this personal data processing policy
The most recent update of this Personal Data Processing Policy was made in May 2018. We reserve the right to periodically update and modify this Personal Data Processing Policy to reflect any changes in the way we process your personal data or any changes to legal requirements. In the event of any such change, we will display on our website the amended version of the Personal Data Processing Policy and/or make it available in another way.